Toronto Hochberg Trial Lawyers’ Criminal Cases In the News
As seen on CBC, Toronto Sun, Globe & Mail, and CTV.
- Accused in Scarborough playground shooting will plead not guilty, lawyer says
- Pot store applicant proposing shop on site of illegal CAFE dispensary still in the running
- Pot activist Jodie Emery ‘distressed’ after Royal Bank closes her account
- Fentanyl drug courier locked up for 8 1/2 years
- Tim Hortons co-founder’s son denies sex assault aboard luxury yacht
- Woman sexually assaulted by son of Tim Hortons founder, lawsuit claims
- Pot possession suspects face uncertain future
- The defence of Michael Bryant
- LCBO sues former staff for $2M for alleged fraud scheme
- Toronto jury says the Hells Angels are not a criminal organization
We do Bail Hearings upon arrest. If the accursed person did not get bail we are able to Appeal the decision in order to secure bail.